Terms and Conditions
A. SERVICES OFFERED: This website is used for dissemination of information regarding IMPC 2012. The website provides a service of Online Registration of delegates for the conference to be held on September 24, 2012.
B. TERMS & CONDITIONS OF SERVICE: IMPC provides the facility for Online Registration through the Internet. Please go through the conditions for online payments carefully and accept them to register and pay online.
- Confirmation of Submission on Application and Payment: Your application for registration will be confirmed online, after you completely fill the Online Application Form & make payment of fee successfully. Further, the system will issue you a Registration number and a Bank Transaction ID for future reference. Please keep these details with you safely.
- We accept fee in various modes including DD/ Wire transfer and Payment through credit/debit card processed by ICICI Merchant Services Payment Gateway. The Choice of Payment Mode lies with you.
- Processing of Application is subject to realization of payment and the service charges (including Service Tax) from concerned Bank through the Payment Gateway.
- User Responsibility: You confirm to us that you are 18 years of age or above and that all information you provide in respect of your use of the service is true and accurate to the best of your knowledge and belief. You are responsible for the security of your password and for all transactions undertaken using your password through our service. You confirm that you are the authorized holder of the credit card or the original account holder used in the transactions you make using the site and you alone use the "id" and "password" you have created in the site. IMPC will not be responsible for any financial loss, inconvenience or mental agony resulting from misuse of your ID/password/credit card number/account details number for payment for registration fee on this site.
- • You will need to create an account to be able to submit information on the site. You may never use another's account without permission. When creating your account, you must provide accurate and complete information. You are solely responsible for the activity that occurs on your account, and you must keep your account password secure.
- Disclaimer: IMPC is not responsible for any wrong application due to incorrect details furnished by the user.
C. IN CASE OF MULTIPLE TRANSACTIONS:
The following details may be forwarded to IMPC Secretariat at firstname.lastname@example.org to claim the refund of incomplete or multiple payments on account of credit/ debit card transaction on servers:
Name of delegate:
Bank Transaction ID: (if available)
Authorisation Code (if available):
Credit/Debit card details (e.g. name of bank whose card is used) & last 4 digits of card no. :
Date & Time of transaction:
Bank Statement as proof of transaction:
D. Cancellation & Refund:- Refund of registration fee is not entertained except in case of cancellation of the event or in case of multiple transactions resulting due to failure of completion of online payments.